WebMethods Developer – Sandton – R800K CTC
Sandton based Fintec environment will allow you to work on extremely interesting and innovative financial services solutions. The business is looking for a highly talented WebMethods Developer where you’ll be responsible for the software development and business process administration on the company’s Software AG WebMethods stack.
Experience and skills:
• 3+ years development experience using Software AG''s WebMethods Designer and WebMethods flow language
• Strong technical background
• Working knowledge of WebMethods 9.1 or higher
• Working knowledge of sftp, sftp, http, https, smtp protocols
• Working knowledge on XML, JSON and Flat file processing
• Working knowledge on relational databases
• Working knowledge on Designer
• Working knowledge of Deployer
• Working knowledge on MWS administration
• Working knowledge of IS Server administration
• WebMethods MQ adaper experience
• WebMethods DB2 adapter experience
• Exposure to IBM I and DB2
• Exposure to financial systems
• Experience in a real-time processing environment
• Java development experience
• Relevant tertiary qualification (BSc / BCom / BTech / National Diploma)
• Software AG certification
• Java certification
ITIL Foundation training and/or certification
Reference Number for this position is GZ45970 which is a permanent role based in Sandton - JHB offering R800K CTC negotiable on experience and ability. Please contact Garth on **********, at e-merge.co.za or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right candidates with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!