- Daily communication with warehouse 0004 supervisor, 236, LQD, small pack, ICM and Tarjet on required stock to be transferred to AQU.
- Putting processes in place to ensure physical stock is checked and accounted for to match system GRV’s for internal transfers as well as imported stock.
- Making sure stock is GRV’d within 30 minutes of receipt to ensure no orders are missed only using 313 movement.
- Ensure GRV filling is up to date
- All quality defective stock received to investigated and root cause analysis to be communicated with Warehouse manager.
- Daily management of trade returns by liaising with receiving clerk. All returns are to be QC checked against posting sheet to ensure qty and batches match before posting and transferring into AQU.
- Oversee the management of CHEP pallets.
- Management of invoicing administrator to ensure all orders are invoiced and handed over to transporter before close of business as per SOP.
- Put processes in place to ensure staff have enough time to finish their work within normal working hours through segregation of duties and task planning
Stock management 40%
- Ensuring all stock in AQU is stored according to SANS10263
- Stock is to be stored in batches to ensure the FIFO process is followed
- Put processes in place to ensure all stock is accurate according to SAP all invoices are to match batches of physical stock picked and handed over to transporter also making sure COA’a and COC’s are attached to all required orders, perform weekly cycle counts.
- Conduct quarterly stock counts and investigate all variances by providing root cause analysis to warehouse manager
- High standard of housekeeping to be kept at all times by following 5S program.