Looking to utilize your VB.NET/C# development skills within a banking environment? Keen to make an impact on business-critical applications?
Our client is a leading financial institution based in Central London and they have a brand-new requirement for a VB.NET Developer (VB.NET, VBA, SQL, SSIS, and SSRS) to join a dedicated Development Team. The Bank is currently expanding, with new offices opening up around Europe and growing their team in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced VB.NET developer to come on board and grow their Banking products knowledge.
We are looking for someone proficient with VB.NET, VBA, SQL, SSIS and SSRS who will work in a closely-knit team, be proactive and influence key areas of the business. On the day today, you will get exposure and experience in a wide range of development projects for the Bank, encompassing Front, Middle and Back Office Systems and Applications.
The Role of VB.NET Developer:
- Work on projects for the entire Bank; Front, Middle and Back Office projects.
- Grow your knowledge of all banking products (Front, Middle and Back Office).
- Contribute to projects in a collaborative .NET environment (.Net, VBA, VB.NET, SQL).
- Support new environments set up.
As the VB.NET Developer, you will need:
- Exposure to banking/financial/corporate environments.
- Commercial experience in VB.NET, C# and/or VBA.
- Knowledge of SQL Databases, SSIS Packages and SSRS reports (desirable).
- Knowledge of TFS (Team Foundation Server).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive attitude.
Looks like something you would be keen to get involved in? Apply today.