We are currently recruiting for a Valuation Surveyor to join a leading firm of property advisors based in the central London. Due to continued expansion, our client are looking for a qualified surveyor who is also a Registered Valuer to join their Development Consultancy Team, working on a range of residential and commercial projects.
- Job Title: Valuation Surveyor
- Location: Central London
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience / Qualification level: MRICS / Registered Valuer
- Salary: Competitive (DOE)
- Start date: ASAP
- Development Consultancy - Support the team in the valuation of new homes & commercial units to be built or recently constructed.
- Advising existing land/property owners on their properties and redevelopment opportunities.
- Working with external advisors as part of larger development teams to advise on redevelopments and regeneration opportunities.
- Advising housing associations on acquisitions and disposals.
- Valuation of proposed mixed and residential-led new-build developments for both private and affordable tenure housing, as well as commercial space.
- Reporting to clients in the form of Red Book compliant valuation reports.
- Advising on Developer Viability toolkits in relation to Town Planning.
- This list is a guide and other duties will be discussed as required.
- RICS Accredited Degree.
- MRICS status and a Registered Valuer.
- Proven background in preparing RICS Red Book Valuation Reports.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of working with Argus Developer and development appraisals beneficial.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Competitive salary (based on experience and qualification level)
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme (8% with 5% employer contribution)
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Petrol Allowance / Expenses
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Working hours: M-F, 9am - 5:30pm (some flexibility)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.