Corporate Treasury Manager London Who we are An award-winning specialist bank backing people to fulfil life's hopes and dreams.
More about us
Aldermore was established in 2009. The bank listed on the London Stock Exchange in 2015, and became part of the First Rand Group in April 2018. Today, we're an award winning bank that has helped fund the growth of Britain's small businesses through a range of business finance solutions, specialist mortgages and savings accounts that provides our customers with the support they need to make things happen.
Join us if you want to find yourself at the heart of a dynamic, growing organisation where our employees are empowered to grow their expertise and build their careers.
We are looking to recruit a Treasury Manager who will be responsible for building out the Corporate Treasury function, with the primary purpose of attracting deposits for liquidity purposes to fund the growing asset base as well as developing innovative solutions to complement the existing product base.
Your role will be to increase deposits from Non-Bank Financial Institutions (to include Public Sector entities and UK Corporates), and to consider 3rd party introducers e.g Wealth Managers/ Pension Administrators/Wrap platform providers/Deposit solution providers etc.
To firmly establish a robust set of controls and procedures for new customer take-on process, and support CRM system to maintain an accurate Customer database on behalf of Corporate Treasury clients.
- Attract new deposits for the benefit of improving liquidity, diversification and reduction in cost of funds to include;
- Cold calling, booking and attending meetings, closing deals
- Leveraging local business leads
- Working with asset teams across the bank to generate cross referrals
- Creating pitch books and presentations for new business meetings
- Ensure Customer Due Diligence and data take-on process efficient and aligned with market best practice and Industry standards (taking into account GDPR changes in 2018)
- Improve Internal reporting to support and track Corporate Treasury performance to include CRM system, maturity reports. Provide support and feedback to other areas of the business to ensure transparency requirements for external reporting.
Sales experience with a financial services company, preferably a Bank. Track record of dealing with Clients with the knowledge of understanding Money markets and other regulated products i.e. MM/FX/IRD
- Originating new customer relationships and building a portfolio
- Relationship management and cross sales
- Customising corporate cash deposit solutions (money market/liabilities/treasury)
- Building and developing a portfolio of corporates
- Managing and growing a network of key business introducers
- Proactive marketing activity and networking
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.
Aldermore is an equal opportunities employer