Treasury Dealer London Who we are An award-winning specialist bank backing people to fulfil life's hopes and dreams.
More about us
Aldermore was established in 2009. The bank listed on the London Stock Exchange in 2015, and became part of the First Rand Group in April 2018. Today, we're an award winning bank that has helped fund the growth of Britain's small businesses through a range of business finance solutions, specialist mortgages and savings accounts that provides our customers with the support they need to make things happen.
Join us if you want to find yourself at the heart of a dynamic, growing organisation where our employees are empowered to grow their expertise and build their careers.
We are looking to recruit a Treasury Dealer to support the functionally of the Financial Markets division in the daily operation of its responsibilities.
- Understanding of the cash flow forecasting process and management of the flow of funds to ensure the bank meets its liquidity obligations, both internal and regulatory, on a daily basis.
- Understanding of the workings of the high quality liquid asset (HQLA) portfolio the bank holds for liquidity purposes, and providing Management Information to Treasury, ALCO and EXCO will be necessary.
- Analysis of collateral held at the Bank of England for the purpose of participation in the Sterling Monetary Framework and knowledge of the different forms of funding available to the bank is required.
- Interest rate risk management is a primary focus of the desk and the role will involve a comprehensive understanding of the inherent risk involved and execution of hedging strategies to mitigate this risk is crucial.
- Assistance to the Corporate Savings division, to ensure seamless functionality when the Senior Corporate dealer is away.
- Administration of the Treasury systems to enable input of transactions and production of reports also forms part of this role.
This role would suit a person with 2 / 3 years' experience within banking, someone with excellent technical skills and abilities, particularly in Excel.
Good knowledge and practical experience of cash flow forecasting, demonstrated communication skills and excellent attention to details.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.
Aldermore is an equal opportunities employer