Job Title: Transport Planner Office Location: London Salary Range: £30,000 - £35,000
An independent transport planning & highway design consultancy based in London is recruiting for a Transport Planner to join the team. The organisation provide specialist development planning services for their clientele across the UK and as a result of their continuing success, now require to expand their resource.
- Consultancy based transport planning experience;
- Strong understanding of the development planning process;
- Public sector transport planning experience would be beneficial;
- Good report writing skills;
- Excellent report writing and communication skills;
- Degree level education.
Typical workload includes:
- Transport assessments & statements;
- Site appraisal & feasibility studies;
- Travel planning;
- Advising on parking & servicing requirements;
- Service management plans;
- Expert witness;
- Planning appeals;
- Section 106/278 negotiations.
If successful, you will join a growing team who have developed a strong presence within the London market. Their workload includes a diverse range of developments within both the public & private sectors and would afford the opportunity to gain valuable project exposure from conception through to delivery.
For more information on this position, please feel free to contact David Redfern on .
London, Covent Garden, Clapham, Tottenham, Wembley, Enfield, Harrow, Surrey, Corydon, St Albans, Reading, Crystal Palace, Watford, Chessington, Stafford, Kings Cross.
- transport assessments
- development planning
- travel plans