Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultants needed for ESG Recruitment.
- Trainee positions for extraordinary, money hungry graduate, that wants to work for a dynamic start up business specialising in sales and recruitment.
- ESG Recruitment has expanded 400% since its inception in 2015.
- Now they looking to grow the team by two more extraordinary graduates that have the hunger and ambition to help take the company to the next stage.
- They are currently looking to move to a larger office to be able to cope with the demand of the market forces, ESG recruitment requires business savvy individuals that aren’t afraid to join a hard working, career focused team.
Role - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Your role would start of as a resourcer where it would be your task to generate as many candidates as possible that might be suitable for the excising clients that ESG Recruitment already have.
- You will need to be very analytical and perceptive to qualify if the person will be suitable, but also very engaging to be able to build good rapport with them.
- If the consultant you are working with places the candidate then you will get a resourcing fee.
- You will be expected to be able to hit 3 consecutive targets in a quarter, then you will be promoted to a consultant.
Requirements - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- To be a successful constant you will need to prove that you are money motivated, tenacious and persuasive.
- This role is very autonomous which means that you must be able to handle working individually without constant support or appraisal.
- If you have all of these qualities that ESG Recruitment requires then you will be handsomely rewarded with commission, monthly incentives and company holidays.
If you're interested in this Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity, please apply below and we will be in touch.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!