Are you eager to succeed? Are you able to learn quickly and implement feedback given to you?
If you are looking to build a long term career in a company where you are truly rewarded for the hard work you put in with high earning potential and fast career progression then read on.
We are looking for ambitious and intelligent people with great communication skills who are motivated to learn and develop within a fast growing company.
As recruiters we aim to be the "go to" consultant for our candidates (job seekers) and clients (employers). Our job is to propose our services to clients and find the top talent to join their team. You will also be responsible for advertising your client's vacancies, sourcing candidates, arranging interviews, delivering feedback and much more.
NonStop is a leading recruitment consultancy with offices in multiple European locations and now also in the USA. Our main objective is to continue growing 40% year on year and developing our staff to also enable them to grow and develop others within the company.
What is in it for you?
- Award winning training: Our training programme will give you all the tools you need to succeed in recruitment and move into more senior roles (team leader/manager/director).
- International environment: You will be surrounded by like -minded professionals - who speak various different languages.
- High earning potential: You will be rewarded for the hard work you put in with first year on target earnings being £40,000 rising year after year, performance dependent. Some of our colleagues, after only two or three years in the business, are earning well over £100,000, some even £140,000. Our highest achievers are rewarded even further with supercars and six figure bonuses, once hitting specific targets.
- Professional environment: You will be working in our London Canary Wharf office with stunning views from the 32nd floor.
- Fast career progression: The average time to achieve management-level promotion is two years, though some people have done it in less than one!
- Highly motivated, resilient and driven to succeed
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English however we also have a strong preference for a second language like German or Spanish
- Happy to be on the phones all day as this is a telephone based role
If this sounds exciting to you and also sounds like something you can vision yourself being the best at, then apply now.
- canary wharf