Trade Support Global Financial Services Company - City of London
£29,000 - £30,000 *Depending on experience + Great Company Benefits!
Our elite client in the City is looking for an exceptional candidate with Trade Support experience to join their very successful trade team based close to Bank tube station. We are looking for professional and driven candidates for a Trade Support Assistant based position. This company offers extensive progression to the right candidate and is based in stunning open plan offices.
The successful candidate will have experience within Foreign Exchange within a Trade Support Role.
JOB ROLE:Trade Support Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent
ASAP Start Date.
HOURS: 7:30am - 5:30pm
SALARY: £29,000 - £30,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: Heart of the City (Bank tube station)
CULTURE: Buzzy Sales Environment! Open plan busy trading floor, sociable and motivated team.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Support the trade team with administration/ ad hoc duties
- Daily reconciliations of settlement accounts - corrective action taken immediately when needed to correct breaks
- Support front office, dealing with queries in a timely manner
- Inputting data and deals onto the system
- Collate and run daily reports
- Coordinating with the deal and settlements team
- Promptly deal with client enquires via phone/email in a professional manner to deliver excellent service
- Process settlements within different systems
- Transaction reporting via an ARM
- Maintain procedures
- Ad hoc requests or projects - Testing
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience working within a trade support role is necessary.
- Experience within Foreign Exchange is necessary.
- GCSE (A OR A*) OR A LEVEL EQUIVALENT MATHEMATICS
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- Pro-active in challenging and changing internal processes, if necessary
- Able to liaise with all levels of seniority
- Ability to plan and organise workload
- Attention to detail with high-level of accuracy
- Strong knowledge of Excel and IT Literate.
- Well presented, personable, professional, motivated and polished.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy