Trade Finance Associate, Letters of Credit, Guarantees, Colletions, Banking, London, £55k
A growing corporate bank require a dynamic senior Trade Finance professional to join their Trade Finance team which is responsible for the processing and checking of EMEA trade finance transactions.
You will be joining a busy team that are responsible for the successfully and timely processing of Guarantees and Documentary Credit, both import and export.
- Import Letters of Credit: draft wordings, issuing, amending, transferring, paying. First and second checking, authorising, signing and releasing.
- Export Letters of Credit: Advising, amending, paying, transfers, confirmation, loans and discounts. First and second checking, sanctioning, authorising and releasing. Draft wordings.
- Checking and input of Guarantees.
- Due diligence and anti-money laundering.
- Strong Technical understanding of:
- Import LC's
- Export LC's
- Standby LC's
- SWIFT MT4 & MT7
- Knowledge of Money Laundering procedures and UK Proceeds of Crime Act
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent work flow and time keeping skills
- Strong knowledge of trade finance systems and tools such as Eximbills
- Supervisor/Team Lead experience
If you are looking for your next senior position working in a successful growing Trade Finance team APPLY TODAY.