Temporary Admin £12 - £14 6 months This is a great role to work in the the third sector. The administration role is based within the volunteer scheme supporting a very busy team in all aspect of coordination & administration.
- Support the Manager in the administration of the International Divisions, including:
- International sessions at Annual Meetings
- Business meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodation for International Division Officers attending the Annual Meeting
- Provide support for international enquiries and projects
- Ensure that international contacts on the database are kept up to date
- Provide admin support to the Committee, including the distribution of papers, taking minutes at meetings, undertaking appropriate follow up work and maintaining database of members.
- Support the International Liaison Manager in running the College Volunteer Scheme
- Proven administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Proven ability to manage a large and varied workload
- Ability to maintain accuracy while working to deadlines
- Proven experience of working in a support role with an ability to take initiative when appropriate and organise own workload
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of organising meetings
- Experience of working in a Membership organisation
- Committee Experience, including formal minute taking
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions’ policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.