An entertainment group in the heart of the city is looking for a full-time Private EA/PA to support a creative, entrepreneurial and HNW couple with a broad portfolio of interests across art, film and fashion for the TEMPORARY PERIOD OF 9TH DECEMBER - 3RD JANUARY.
You must be available for this whole period although you will have 25th Dec and 1st Jan off with the potential to work remotely on other days but always on call.
This is a busy and varied role, candidates will need to be a confident communicator with first-class organisational skills and the ability to stay one step ahead at all times. Candidates will be used to working in fast paced environments and juggling multiple priorities. They must relish a challenge and always go the extra mile to get the job done.
Hours: 9am - 6pm, Monday to Friday (plus out of hours support)
Location: East London
Start Date: 9th December 2019
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Full coordination of two hectic and constantly changing schedules, often with last minute alterations and daily diary updates
- Day to day email management including responding to requests & invitations where relevant, flagging urgent enquiries & prioritizing actions etc.
- Act as main gatekeeper in relation to all private enquiries, liaising closely with Business EA where necessary
- Co-ordinating all travel including itineraries, travel documentation, hotel and flight bookings, sometimes working late due to different time zones
- Booking cars for daily travel, airport transfers etc.
- Planning and organising events
- Managing expenses, bills and maintenance schedules for properties and vehicles
- Working collaboratively with household staff to ensure the smooth running of properties
- Collaborate with different departments to ensure that any projects and ongoing needs for the company are addressed and delivery expectations are met
- Managing auction purchases and sales with ease
- Purchasing gifts, household and personal items as required
- Building good working relationships with existing ever-expanding team
Candidates must be / have:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced creative office
- Highly organised and discreet with excellent communication skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Energetic, thriving on the pace and undaunted by shifting priorities.
- Utmost confidence in handling sensitive and confidential issues
- Bubbly and approachable with a 'can do’ attitude at all time
- Strong Microsoft Office and others IT skills
- Strong time-management abilities; deadline-driven with a keen sense of urgency
- Excellent English is a must for this position (both written and spoken).
- Team player, collaborative with high level of emotional intelligence
- Strong references
We receive a considerable amount of applications for every position and there is tough competition in the employment market. In order to process your application as efficiently as possible, please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience in a cover letter and include this on anup to date CV
- Quote your required salary
- Let us know your availability for interview and when you could start
- If you can forward references to us, these can only strengthen your application
The more information you can give us, the more we can demonstrate to the client that you are exactly what they are looking for and send your CV on quickly.
Please note that these instructions apply to ALL candidates and applications that do not meet these criteria may not be considered.
It is SORTED’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.