To sell products in the outbound contact centre in accordance with the business needs.
• To facilitate the development of customer loyalty through customer management and to consistently portray a professional image.
• Sale of designated products in line with targets set through blended campaigns and the proactive response to positioned leads
• Participation in ad hoc campaigns as determined from time to time by Contact Centre Management
• Monitoring of personal performance relative to contact centre productivity, Lead to quote and quote to sale ratios, call to quote ratios and sales made
• Ensure productivity requirements are adhered to
• Ensure all aspects of the sale have been discussed by completing the ‘checklist’ accurately
• Ensure favourable CEBS ratings by consistently promoting quality interactions with customers and prospective customers
• Personal development through involvement in mentorship, training and guidance provided by Supervisor and Contact Centre management
Key performance measure
• Target achievement of premium sales & quotes - Lead to quote and quote to sale ratios, call to quote ratios and sales made
• Accurate capture of required information
• Informative & accurate communication to our clients
• Minimum Call audit rating of 98%
• Achieve 100% compliance
• Conversion rate
• CEBS achieved a score above 9
• Productivity 100% ( talk time, sign in time, etc)
• Behaviours must be in line with the Bank’s code of ethics/conduct as well as aligned to the Bank’s values.
Internal and external relationships
• Build and maintain a favourable relationship with customers, supervisors and all internal stakeholders.
• The key to maintaining this relationship is the building of long term customer loyalty through customer relationship management.
• Environment – Contact Centre Sales environment (Enthusiastic, Pressurised-Target driven)
• Travel - N/A unless to CVOP for training or communication sessions
• Time flexibility – Standard Hours apply however staff may be required to come in to work on Saturdays or to work after hours( Mon-Fri) ; with or without pay, depending on the business at that particular time also, depending on the business needs, this is at management’s discretion ( overtime not applicable – changes will be communicated if they occur).
• (Staff have the option based on their own prerogative, to put in extra time, voluntarily on Saturdays from 09h00-13h00 or after the normal working day has ended, between 16h30-19h00 Mon-Fri)
Preferred Qualification and Experience
• Matric Certificate
• Fais/RE accredited (advantage)
• Contact Centre Operations ( customer centricity/ calls/dialler/leads)
• Insurance knowledge
• 1 year sales experience / contact centre experience
• Insurance sales experience (advantage)
• Code of Banking practice (advantage)