This is an opportunity to work with a leading global construction and engineering company with unmatched experience in infrastructure, bridge, highway, tunnel, dam and marine projects. They are currently looking for Microstation Technicians with rail experience to work on a HS2 site in London.
Purpose of the job:
- Support the Architectural Technical Lead in all duties of reviewing, developing, coordinating, self-certifying, and assuring the design
- Support the Accountable Person (Architectural Technical Lead) in self-certifying the construction
- Site support - assist the Architectural Technical Lead to be the first point of contact between the Construction Team and the Architects
- Support the Construction and Procurement teams in developing and implementing a finishes procurement strategy, logistics routes and coordinated programme between MEP and Premises suppliers
Experience, knowledge, qualifications & training
- Educated to degree or higher level in a discipline typically Architecture, Engineering or Construction
- Holding good knowledge of British Standards and Building Regulations
- Highly experienced in architectural finishes
- You have worked on railway and/or London Underground projects
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal), as well as good organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Construction Design and Management Regulations 2007 - Highly advantageous
2D Microstation experience within a rail environment
Previous experience on railway and/or London Underground projects
Role: Technical coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
If you are looking to work with one of the leading construction firms and being part of London biggest rail projects apply now
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.