Lloyd Recruitment Services has an exceptional opportunity for a Team and Accounts Administrator looking to work for a fast-growing brand that is having a positive impact on the world.
You’ll be joining at an exciting stage for this fast-growing brand as it expands in the UK and begins to scale internationally. You’ll be part of a positive team with a 'can do' approach, that is passionate about making a difference and committed to collaborating, constantly improving and striving to be at the forefront of sustainability - whilst having fun too!
This role will be busy and varied, involving administrative tasks and assisting our accounts department with accounting matters. The ideal candidate will be positive, enthusiastic, have a high attention to detail and a passion for sustainability.
- Assisting the accounts team with various tasks including postings, bank reconciliations, invoicing and credit control
- Managing the companies Community Engagement Programme, including organising school workshops by liaising with schools and stakeholders
- Ensuring systems and records are accurate and updated
- Generating reports and preparing documents for management
- Liaising with customers and staff to ensure the timely delivery of our work
- Booking meetings and travel for the team
- Supporting the team in general administrative matters
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- At least a year’s experience in a similar administrative role
- Accounting knowledge and experience is vital (preferably AAT qualified or with a Bookkeeping qualification)
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of generating reports and proficient in formatting
- Highly numerate and have excellent attention to detail
- Have a passion for sustainability
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills and can deliver quality work to agreed deadlines, maintaining clear focus under pressure is a must
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Ability to use initiative and work with the minimum of supervision
This is a full-time position, however four days per week may be considered. You will be working in central London and remotely from home.
Salary: £22,000pa pro rata
- Bank Reconciliations
- Time Management