Talent Acquisition Manager(Job Number: 266102) Description Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing
wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and
converged services to over 73.6 million customers. From our roots in South Africa, we have grown
our mobile network business to include operations in Tanzania, DRC, Mozambique
and Lesotho. The mobile networks cover a total population of approximately 200
million people. Through Vodacom Business
Africa (VBA) we also offer business managed services to enterprises in over 40
countries across the continent. Vodafone
is the majority shareholder of Vodacom and has a 65% share.
We’re at our best when we lead and over the past 25 years, as the
Company that pioneered mobile in South Africa, Vodacom has achieved a
remarkable list of firsts. We’re
immensely proud to be a leader in our field and are 100% committed to continue
We employ individuals who are as passionate about
customers as we are. We are truly Customer Obsessed which means that we are
passionate about exceeding customer expectations; work relentlessly to really
understand the customer; look at decisions through the customer’s eyes and take
personal accountability for the customer experience.
We have the below vacancy available in our Organisation:
The Talent Acquisition Manager role
is based within Human Resources Business Unit
The role of the Talent Acquisition Manager is accountable for the execution of the Vodacom Talent Acquisition strategic and operational delivery model. To lead and coach a high performance Talent Acquisition Team as well as Executive Recruitment. Build strong relationships and partnerships across the business, being regarded as the subject matter expert in Talent Acquisition, both internally and externally.
Your responsibilities will
- Lead, coach and manage the Talent Acquisition Team to deliver the full recruiting life cycle, proactive sourcing, candidate engagement, assessment of candidate suitability and fit managing the interviewing process, and offer management
- Build strategic recruitment plans for business functions by partnering with Business Leaders and HRBP teams.
- Responsible for all internal and external Executive Recruitment.
- Partner with Business Leaders and HR Business Partners on workforce planning initiatives, market trends/competitor intelligence, and allocate Talent Acquisition resources in order to meet business needs.
- Creating and managing company-wide Talent Acquisition policies, procedures, and systems that map to company values and support Vodacom as an equal opportunity employer including its commitment to diversity.
- Developing creative recruitment solutions based on the utilisation of modern technology and sourcing methodology, aimed at identifying and attracting key talent in a pro-active manner, ensuring greater market visibility and reduced cost.
- Developing and overseeing vendor policies and programs to create successful partnerships.
- Lead, coach, and mentor a high performing Team through individual development plans PDPs, skill development, and timely performance feedback.
- Define and deliver highly effective direct sourcing models to demonstrate ROI, keeping the balance of cost versus time and value to the business.
- Define and deliver best in class selection processes and tools, ensuring diversity and equality compliances.
- Manage the delivery of results through productivity/quality KPIs, time, cost, experience, reporting, ratio’s, data integrity and process adherence.
- Working closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition and HR Leaders to ensure delivery of a best in practice Talent Acquisition service.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with Business Leaders and People Business Partners, and third party partnerships.
- Lead and project manage recruiting initiatives that have a high impact on business growth.
- Define personal brand, through candidate / hiring manager experiences and online presence, being a Brand Ambassador at all times to strengthen the Employer Brand at every opportunity
- Lead the Talent Acquisition workstream for strategic projects or programmes and ensure delivery of the integrated resourcing programme plan.
- Develop Talent Acquisition strategies for functional talent, skills pipelining approach and execution for the function.
- Keeping up to date with current employment legislation and ensuring that Line Managers are effectively briefed on any relevant changes.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of the Talent Acquisition service to the Business Leadership and HR Business Partners against KPI and project deliverables to the functional talent acquisition plan.
- Accountable for consolidated functional talent acquisition reporting, including analysis of performance against KPI and Insights to further shape the Talent Acquisition Strategy
The ideal candidate for this role
will have the below competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification with 8 years experience in Recruitment
- 2 years in a Recruitment Management role
- Customer obsessed with experience in delivering a customer centric Talent Acquisition service
- Deep functional expertise across all areas of Talent Acquisition
- Experience with technology tools and digital platforms including Applicant Tracking System (ATS), online marketing campaigns, social media and video interviewing
- Experience in delivering major projects across a large complex organisation
- Supplier/vendor management experience
The base location for this role is, Midrand
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be
considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities
employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to
Vodacom is committed to an organisational culture that recognises, appreciates
and values diversity & inclusion.