Permanent opportunity to join an international Law firm in the City of London as a Talent Acquisition Advisor, competitive salary with excellent benefits!
An international Law firm located in the City of London, one of the largest in the world.
Talent Acquisition Advisor key responsibilities:
- Taking vacancy details from hiring managers and preparing details for role profiles and advertising.
- Ensuring authorisation processes followed.
- Sourcing candidates
- Liaise with preferred recruitment suppliers as well as ad-hoc recruitment agencies ensuring terms agreed where necessary.
- Lead agency briefing meetings.
- Be aware of agency/supplier performance against SLAs/targets and report any issues to Manager for escalation.
- Working with the Recruitment Administrator to ensure consistent candidate management and on-boarding.
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews and providing interview guidance where necessary.
- Liaising with HR Business Partners during the offer process
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships.
- Liaison with the business and candidates re start dates and induction process for client groups.
- Inspecting and recording documentation in line with immigration legislation prior to new starters arrival.
- Provide report analysis to the Recruitment Manager as requested.
Talent Acquisition Advisor key attributes:
- End to end Recruitment background in a professional services organisation, ideally within a law firm.
- Must be educated to a Degree level
- Good understanding of key legal requirements relating to legislation, in particular with regard to discrimination and immigration regulations.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of the basics of good employment practice
- Good project management skills
- An adaptable and flexible approach to working in a busy team and fast paced environment
- You are able to establish professional relationships quickly, maintaining a client focus.
- You are methodical and organised in your approach, an energetic resilient individual, who has a proactive 'can do' attitude, with a willingness to learn and develop.
A permanent opportunity to join an international Law firm in the City of London, salary between £35,000- £40,000 with fantastic additional benefits!
- "recruitment" "professional services" "law" "legal" "recruitment" "fast paced environment"