Requirements: · Drivers license · Computer literate · Knowledge of electrical products and tools
· 3 years minimum experience
· Stacking and storage of materials, tools and equipment.
· Issuing and recording of materials, tools and equipment.
· Receiving and recording regular stock counts.
· Pulling, packaging and issuing of tools, equipment and materials as per site requisitions and delivery notes.
· Control of materials in the store.
· Checking and ascertaining the correctness of materials received.
· Delivery and collections of materials, tools and equipment.
· Ensuring that tools and equipment are clean and is in good working order (reporting on tool and equipment defect when returned from site).
· Ensuring that the workshop and store areas are clean at all time.
· Ensure that the store area and workshop is locked up before going home every day.
· Ensure that the men’s toilet and canteen is clean and stocked up
· Loading and offloading of GVJ truck
· General cleaning and upkeep of premises and parking area.