Job Purpose The successful incumbent will be responsible for delivering stock control support in order to process vehicle stock transactions accurately and timeously through the execution of predefined work objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures.
• National Diploma and/or an equivalent Advanced certificate
• 2-3 years experience as a Stock Controller in the Motor industry
• Autoline/Drive system experience preferable
• Overseeing the fleet and used stock controllers.
• Invoicing / Crediting fleet.
• Liaising with Combine Freight to ensure vehicle are delivered timeously.
• Setting up new location codes on Autoline/Drive.
• Monitoring the Autoline/Drive system to ensure the vehicles are moving down the grid.
• Arranging inter dealers swaps when necessary.
• Damages – Following up to ensure vehicles are repaired and then sold.
• Weekly Stock Counts – New.
• Ordering and managing demo units.
• Managing fleet process.
•Capturing units on Autoline/Drive.
Knowledge and skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Must have advanced excel skills
• Well - developed people management skills
• Excellent product knowledge
• Knowledge and understanding of SCM
• Organisational Distribution Management
• Conflict Management