Auto req ID: 196123BR Job Description - Capture, discuss and align AOP needs for Region from Infrastructure point of view to maintain Asset currency and implement new capabilities to satisfy business needs.
- Lead the portfolio of CTO projects, ensuring the delivery and supervising they are delivered in time, budget and quality.
- Evaluate and approve proposals from Global partners to execute projects in the regions. Decide the cost associated and the control mechanism.
- Plan in ACP the needs for the market and work with sector and Global to determine priorities and budget.
- Provide regular feedback about new capabilities to be developed from global CTO to satisfy business plans.
- Manage the team and create people planning processes to create a high-performance team.
- Communicate with local stakeholders (B2-B1 BRM and L10-L11 leads from other IT functions) about conflicts, trade-offs and prioritization.
- Provide regular financial forecast and actuals for the investments lines in AOP.
- Collect requirements from projects. Raise right questions to define the CTO Infrastructure needs for a projects
- Understand Technology stacks (compute, network, EUC) to work with Global EA and external partners in the best options.
- Delivery skills (Project management and leadership). Define projects, mobilize teams (internal and external) and follow up progress.
- Reporting and communication skills.
- Autonomy and leadership to set the agenda to the team (internal or vendors) and track progress.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline