Solution Data Architect: This role contributes strongly to the strategic vision, leading the definition of the transition states for information and data, and supporting the definition of the road map for change. This includes the integration architecture and the flow of information across new systems and the existing estate.
My client is looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experience with changing data practices across a business
- Operate at a senior operational level where you have implemented data operations
- Can communicate the impact of this across a business
- Help mature a practice into a SAAS environment
- Supportive of large transformation projects e.g Digital, EPOS, Wholesale and re-engineering systems
- Drive the consistent management and use of information & data across the IS estate, and the broader business.
- Identifying technical risks for proposed solutions, identifying mitigating actions and working with the Enterprise Architecture team and other business / IS stakeholders to ensure plans are in place to complete mitigating actions
Work closely with Business Solution Architects, Programme Managers, and Work stream Leads to define the overall programme road map, and inform the work stream plans from an information, security and compliance perspective.
Please apply if you are interested in this opportunity.