Software Engineer - West Rand - C# / Cloud - Product – neg. to R55k CTC
You're living on the West Rand, tired of grinding your way into Sandton every day; check this out.
In fact, I'd suggest that despite being West Rand based; if you're in the North or East and fighting your way through traffic every day, this will change your life.
It's a tech product shop - 1 one of SAs original big names. Their product range is massively successful in the USA & Europe with steady expansion across the Orient and Australasia.
They're a little eccentric in that they've evolved apart of the old school SA tech industry but they're built on the ideals of high developer health; strong software engineering as well as modern team management principles.
You've got a gap to join one of the front line product teams. These are the people who have beaten out competitors; they've brought much of the new tech into the business & are largely the faces behind many of the new products being released.
You're going to take on a full stack type idea. You'll find yourself involved in concept, design through implementation.
You'll also find yourself with access to work ranging from funky UI to heavy duty cloud based services; this is not a job that you are going to be bored in.
What will they ask you for?
• They're more about you than just your years' experience. Stereotypically though, at this salary range you will have somewhere between 4 and 7 years coding experience.
• They will ask you to have decent UI dev skills in one of the modern tools. Their preference is Angular but they can quickly teach you if you have AngularJS or Typescript or in fact something similar.
• It'sallabout .NET for them. You'll need to be confident throwing around C#.
• You will be involved in DB dev - their stack of choice is SQL Server.
• You'll probably battle early on if you haven't at least checked out Azure.
This position is based in the West Rand (Reference number JP42810) rates are negotiable R55k CTC. Pop me a CV at ********** I'll give you the backstory