If solution and design is your forte and you are seriously into deliverables, especially with experience in the Retail space, make sure to introduce yourself!
Challenging role with a Leading Retail Giant that requires a Professional with intellectual knowledge for their demanding and complex Procurement processes. The project will be specifically provision of necessary functional knowledge of the COR3 solution in order for the team to complete, test and cutover.
• At least 5 years of professional SAP Services with at least 5 implementations (2 in Retail and one in Hana preferable)
• Experience in SAP as well as Non-SAP Systems
• Retail Master Data experience, as well as SAP Merchandise
• IDOC’s implementation (Monitoring and Debugging)
• Integration exposure in pricing, promotion, warehouse management and replenishment
Duties and Responsibilities
• Hands-on configuration skills on SAP ERP - MM experience.
• Cross-functional experience in SD & FI to understand the config setup & data processing
• Ability to drill down into technical issues and solve complex and detailed problems
• Solution Manager experience and In-store Solutions
• Order Fulfilment and Retail demand Management
• Relevant SAP Certification
• 3 Year degree/ Diploma
Job Advert Conclusion
The reference Number for this position is CB45778. It’s a contract position based in Cape Town offering a hourly rate of R800 p/h, negotiable based on experience. Contact Cleo on ********** or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!