The Company You would be joining a company who are rapidly expanding their reach within the critical facilities sector, particularly on the Data Centre side where they have a number of exciting opportunities at present. The organisation has a strong presence both in the UK and across Europe, owing to the high quality of work completed.
Joining this company would be an excellent opportunity for Data Centre professionals looking to develop their skills in a fast paced, ever evolving environment.
Data Centre Shift Leader position, needs extensive prior experience of managing teams through PPM and Reactive maintenance tasks. Candidate will have led engineering teams on Data Centre sites previously, vital for the right candidate to have strong communication skills
Could this role be for you?
- Previous experience of leading teams on Data Centre sites
- Experience of working on shift pattern basis
- History of being an HV approved person
- Prior experience of developing switching schedules both HV and LV
- Ability to communicate with client and action any requests
- Ensuring that all tasks are scheduled and assigned accordingly across your shift team
- Need to provide reports on works carried out
- Undertake tool box talks
- Make sure all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to
- Opportunity to lead a strong, knowledge team
- Competitive Salary on the table
- Fast paced, exciting environment
- Chance to work for a company keen to develop employees for long term progression
To apply or for further information please contact Sam Denham