A growing bank in London is seeking a Server Engineer, with a proven track record in the deployment of server engineering, to join their London based office. In addition to this, you will be working in a dual projects & BAU role, responsible for support of their SAN Storage, Active Directory, VDI and VMware estate.
This is a great chance to join a dynamic, close-knit infrastructure team that have a varied workload and still offer a friendly working culture.
- Managing and administration of VMware environment
- Management of the VDI Horizon View environment
- Management and enhancement of SANS Storage environment
- Windows Server 2012 and 2016 support and administration
- Active Directory Group Policy administration
- VDI Horizon View
- ANS Storage experience, troubleshooting, supporting and managing. (Hitachi desirable)
- Strong VMware experience, vSphere essential, alongside vRealize which would be an added advantage
- Banking, finance or corporate background
- 5+ Years’ experience supporting large VMware environment - 100+ servers
- Strong Active Directory group administration experience
- Strong Windows Server 2012 and 2016 support experience
- PowerShell Scripting skills would be nice to have
- VMware or VCP Certified would be nice to have
There is a very friendly team culture that is able to operate a good work-life balance environment. It’s very important you are happy and able to work in a dual Project & BAU split role.