A leading Travel Company based in London are seeking a Senior User Experience Researcher to join their team on a contract basis for 12 months.
What they are looking for:
- Experience planning, moderating and reporting on research studies.
- 2+ years professional experience preferred.
- Advanced degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, or other related field preferred (or additional work experience)
- Strong research execution orientation. Able to manage multiple projects and adhere to deadlines, all while maintaining high standards for procedural rigor and insight quality.
- Experience with a variety of usability research methods, especially lab-based usability studies, remote studies, and survey work.
- Excellent communication skills and comfort interacting with stakeholders in varied roles and at varied levels of the organisation.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced professional setting with a focus on delivering timely and useful research insights.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.