A NetFlix technically competing environment will allow you to the opportunity to join a business competing technical far beyond the norm. They boast an enthusiastic culture in an international environment that encourages learning and knowledge sharing. The flexible hours on offer don’t hurt either.
You will be responsible for providing creative solutions for service platforms as well as work in close conjunction with graphic designers to ensure thatallbusiness requirements are translated into solutions that put the customer at the fore, and are in line with the customer journey.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Computer Science
• At least 4 to 6 years’ experience in a UX/UI design role
• Conduct A-B testing and optimisation planning
• UX audits and strategic evaluations of current platforms, turning key learnings into actionable recommendations
• Creating low-fi wireframes
• Content hierarchies and prototypes to convey key concepts and flows as well as high-fidelity wireframes that map key interactions
• Journeys and proposed functionality
Reference Number for this position is GZ43909 which is a contract position based in Randburg offering up to R650k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on ********** or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!