Who They Are: My client are pushing the boundaries of what functional, fun and exciting dashboard UI and web applications look like for the FinTech sector! - They have an incredibly talented team supporting some of the biggest names in finance to completely overhaul their applications and making them fun and interactive.
Using innovative technology, data science and a relentless focus on user-experience, top-secret platform to solve challenging problems challengers banks, legacy fintech brands and more! - Their tools, technology and platforms have applications across many sectors, which is the plan for the future!
With significant financial backing from some of Europe's leading venture funds, they are building a diverse team of individuals who share our passion for innovation and problem-solving.
If you're motivated by working in a fast-paced environment and want to join their mission to make data fun and engaging, then read on!
User experience is at the very heart of what we do. - My client are looking for an experienced product designer to help create a truly compelling user experience and visual designs across a range of platforms and products!
You will work collaboratively with our multi-disciplinary Product Team of data specialists, engineers and product managers on a wide-range of challenges.
This role is focused on UI / Interaction design with, as always, some deep UX understanding. - It represents a genuine chance to be involved in all aspects of the product design lifecycle and to shape my clients customres needs as the business grows.
Experience / Skills
- Strong portfolio demonstrating beautiful UI / Interaction design with with flare!
- Hands-on skills with relevant tools of the trade such as Sketch, Adobe suite etc…
- Product and UX design experience - you're used to designing multi-page applications with complex user journeys with a wide range of user types
- Ability to empathise and understand other people, how they behave, what they care about, what they want to achieve, and how they work
- Customer Journey Mapping and associated analysis frameworks
- Working in an agile environment aligning journeys and experiences with epics, user stories etc…
- Building prototypes to bring to life the experience
- Visual design skills with a strong portfolio
- Understanding of implementation constraints on interface
- Persona development to help bring to life our users to all stakeholders
- You live and breathe all things digital design, keeping up-to-date on the latest tech & platforms
- Truly user-focused in approach
- Inquisitive, with ability to challenge the norm
- Able to work in a start-up environment with the ambiguity that can bring
- Collaborative with a positive, can-do attitude
To be considered for this unique role, please click "apply" or contact me direct;
- user experience
- user interface