Primary Role Accountabilities:
• Provide onsite or remote access diagnoses and resolution of server,SAN & other hardware issues/faults
• Provisioning of storage & servers according to guidelines with attention to detail and documentation
• Installation and upgrading of HPE server & SAN hardware & firmware with attention to detail and documentation
• Maintaining and documenting of all work performed as well as strict usage of the call logging systems to ensure open communication with the whole team.
• Willingness to be available and work after hours when necessary to minimize business downtime and resolve issues within maintenance window periods.
• Follow process, policies and procedures as laid out
• Complete proactive reporting on infrastructure
Critical Requirements - Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
• Matric /Grade 12 Essential
• Minimum 5 years HPE server & SAN hardware support experience.
• Experience configuring & maintaining HPE ML/DL servers, HPE BladeSystems & Synergy
• Experience configuring & maintaining HPE SAN & Storage products – 3PAR, MSA,StoreOnce,StoreVirtual
• Ability to work individually & as a team member
• Excellent communication, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent administrative skills
• Have a basic understanding of operating systems and networking.
• Be able to anylyse and identify performance related issues
Kindly forward CVs to TBardien@------