Our client, a global production agency based in the heart of London are on the lookout for a Senior Retoucher with CGI experience to join their team. Working across photography, e-commerce and retouching this person will have great exposure to big clients and a mix of environments. The ideal candidate will come from an advertising background having worked on global clients.
You will be part of a great team of producers, designers, animators, 3D artists, retouchers and developers. The role will require travel to clients for meetings and sometimes working at other sites for the duration of projects. You’ll be responsible for the creation of high-level Retouching and CGI imagery, working with varying digital and print formats you will be able to analyse briefs and lead large projects from initial brief through to delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strong portfolio of high end work is essential. Presenting a wide range of retouching and CGI skills from advertising, skin and beauty, still life, automotive and everything in between.
- As a skilled visual Retoucher and CGI artist you will bring your ideas and the ideas of others to life in a nuanced and impactful way.
- Passionate about photography, retouching, motion and illustration.
- Full knowledge of post-production workflow from the photoshoot process and image capture packages, workflows, colour management and technical specifications for both Digital and Print Production.
- Expert in Photoshop, Cinema 4D and a diverse range of software, plug-ins,
techniques and approaches. Knowledge of AFX would be an advantage.
- To be able to mentor and guide junior members of the team
- The ability to identify efficiencies and learnings through project experience and feedback and keep up to date with new technologies and innovations
- Liaise directly with clients and attend briefings and debriefings as and when
- Be proactive at adding value to client briefs by helping to develop and enhance these,
- suggesting ways they can be brought to life while managing both internal and client expectations
- Collaborate with the team to enhance internal processes, workflows, and project standards.
To be able to liaise with other departments in order to ensure the smooth
running of the studio, use initiative, be proactive and having strong team skills, all delivered with a 'can do’ personable attitude.
- At least (5) five years of experience in a similar field
- To be a great team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Be organised with astute attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work on multiple accounts with challenging deadlines in a fast paced environment.