Role Location: Strattford,London. Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Uncapped Commission
To achieve and exceed all targets and company standards of performance every week. Develop and maintain long standing and strategic relationships with Clients and Candidates throughout your designated area, by offering a consultative recruitment solution suited to their needs.
You will combine demonstrable experience of implementing the recruitment process, effectively matching suitable candidates for suitable vacancies/clients through qualification and referencing. Continually develop the market presence and reputation whilst ensuring that you enhance your knowledge and understanding of the education sector
- To complete a minimum of 3 candidate registrations per week
- To complete 20 spec calls per day
- To complete 10 sales calls per day
- To complete 3 New Client visits per week
- To complete 2 existing Client Visits per week
- To grow your client base by 1 day per week
- To achieve days targets in line with performance curve expectations
To meet, exceed and maintain long term mission targets each term for a minimum of 6 weeks
• To know the current trading position of your desk at any time
• Demonstrate the effective and efficient use of Job Science and all of its supporting functionality ensuring accurate recording of information and execution of you daily activities.
• To build a robust and sound understanding of legislation effecting the education sector.
• Demonstrate a keen desire to develop own knowledge of the education sector, in order to enhance your personal credibility in support of your service delivery to candidates and clients.
• Demonstrate the ability to utilise the full range of additional product offerings, including AOR, in order to leverage improved trading position with existing and potential client base.
- Salary: £32000+ Uncapped Commission
- 28 Days holiday + 8 Days bank holiday = 39 Days Total
- Dress Down and Beer Fridays
- Trips Abroad
- 4 hour work days during Summer Holidays
- Free Breakfast
- Client Visits