Information Technology, Northern Cape Springboknot specified -
Purpose of Role: • To manage large and complex IT infrastructure projects from inception to completion, within budget, time and quality parameters.
Primary Role Accountabilities:• Define project scope, objectives, plan and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with stakeholders.
• Identify all project risks and manage / mitigate these.
• Manage IT technical resources from various IT competencies to deliver against plan.
• Define test conditions, develop accurate test plans with clearly defined acceptance criteria as well as facilitate and/or conduct testing.
• Coordinate enforcement of project deadlines and schedules and adhere to project standards.
• Prepare all project documentation and reports accurately and timeously
• Manage the stakeholder engagement through the project lifecycleCritical Requirements - Skills, Experience & Qualifications:• Essential Matric or Grade 12
• Bachelors-degree or suitable Business Analysis Qualification – preferred.
• PMP, PMBOK or Prince2 certification.
• 7-10 years’ experience in IT projects.
• Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging.
• Promotes active listening with team members.
• Contributes appropriately to strategic conversations.
• Understanding of Information Technologies.
• Understands basic IT infrastructure and client/server architectures.
• Car and driver’s license. Kindly forward CVs to **********