WildBerry Associates is currently working with an international organisation delivering and developing advanced practice, training and research in therapeutic that requires a Senior Project Administrator to start immediately.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Referrals and Contract Administration
- Maintaining the two project email inboxes to ensure all referrals and correspondence are processed in accordance with departmental procedures and timescales
- Job Description
- Ensuring that the Case Tracker and Salesforce systems are updated on a daily basis for all referrals and cases
- Confirming appointments with clients as directed by the parenting practitioners
- Providing daily information to the Programme and Deputy Programme Managers, and alerting managers to delivery challenges
- Building relationships with key stakeholders, including delivery partners to ensure the allocation of new referrals happen smoothly and updates are received from delivery partners in line with agreed timescales
- Using the DWP provider portal to claim outcomes. Liaising with the Finance Team to reconcile delivery partner payments
- Providing management information on contract performance
- Sending documents to DWP and Referral Gateways in accordance with service delivery procedures
- Supporting the administration of training events delivered by the RPC team, including booking venues, arranging travel, managing registrations and other event organisation;
- Organising, supporting and minuting project and programme meetings and drafting follow up logs, as required
- Liaising with external auditors and regulators
- Provision, in liaison with the Senior Office and Facilities Manager, of basic technical support for project teams, for example with phones, IT, cameras and recording equipment
- Dealing with correspondence, e-mails and telephone enquiries in a timely manner
- Responding to requests for information in a confident and professional manner, including providing information on the programme to clients and professionals
- Creating, maintaining, updating and closing confidential client records both electronically (CRM system) as well as paper files
- Making room booking arrangements, as required
- Providing general administration, including filing, faxing, photocopying, franking post and other tasks, as required
- Working in accordance with companies strict confidentiality and Data Protection procedures
If you think this role is suitable for yourself - please do apply below. Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 working hours after.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.