Senior .NET Developer w/ Angular - Randburg - Up to R80,000
The overall purpose of this role is to create and maintain a range of web applications throughout the .NET stack, including back-end and front-end development, as well as interaction with the database and APIs. The role will be required to work closely with fellow developers and business analysts in the business support area and the change stream (project and continuous improvement).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES - FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER
- Full stack development, including front-end, back-end and integration to the database
- Determine sources of application page or server problems and take action to correct such problems.
- Review or update applications in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
- Participate and contribute to design decisions regarding applications, and provide input into architectural design
- Find solutions to complex screen design challenges that result in a positive user experience
- Interpret complex business needs and problems and produce creative, sustainable solutions to such problems that do not contribute to technical debt
- Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, or choose solutions.
- Produce high quality code that does not increase bugs/errors in maintenance streams down the line
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Maintain understanding of current technologies or programming practices through continuing education, and make suggestions of the application of such practices to improve the way we work
- Understand user needs and translate that into technical requirements that will address the business need.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- During crisis situations, focus on the restoration of business functionality with the urgency justified by the business impact
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong skills in C# (ASP.NET, .NET Back-end and Front-end)
- Exposure to JSON and Web API
- Experience with Angular 2.0 or above
- Good understanding of interaction between DB and code base
- Driven to produce high quality code within committed timelines
- 5 years' experience
- OR relevant degree + 3 years' experience
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
These are skills that are advantageous, but could be acquired after appointment
- ASP.NET Core
- Document Database, for example RavenDB
- Understanding of Entity Framework
- Knowledge of Continuous integration principles and tools
- MicroServices Architecture (using message queueing)
Send your CV Click here to contact this recruiter For more information about this role you can call me direct on +27 872 379 826
I understand the need for discretion and am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency. We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 2000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialise in the placement of Microsoft Azure & .Net professionals in South Africa and would like to connect with anyone looking for their next career move or looking to hire Microsoft Azure & .Net Resources.