* Contract - Senior MI/BI Developer - London - Insurance *
A leading London market insurer is embarking on a series of transformational changes and is currently recruiting for a Senior MI Developer - Contract role.
* Designing MI solutions that will be used for strategic and tactical purposes
* Promote the usage of MI and reporting solutions to ensure relevant stakeholders can manage a portfolio of insurance products
* Liaising with the Group IT department, where necessary to progress assigned initiatives
* Ad hoc MI, MI Dashboard requests, general DBA duties, bug fixes and other small change initiatives
Skills and Experience
* The ideal candidate will have hands good development experience
* Understanding of MS SQL Server and the BI Stack - SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, PowerBI
* Must have excellent Business awareness and customer service focus
* Will have demonstrable stakeholder management skills
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in the insurance sector, ideally in the Lloyd's market.
If you are attracted to this Senior MI Developer - Contract role please apply online via this advert submitting your most up to date CV.