A leading Travel Company based in London are seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their team on a contract basis for 8 months.
You will participate in the design, development and deployment of applications and micro-services that drive customer experience. You will help ensure the applications and services are fast, available, scalable and developed to support exceptional demand.
- Work with the business and technology groups to refine requirements and functional specifications
- Along with the rest of the delivery team, be responsible for delivering product that satisfies customer-driven user stories
- Design, develop and test applications and services in a continuously integrated environment.
- Deploy and manage applications in our data centre and in the Cloud
- Promote good development methodologies via code review and great software design.
- Work with remote development teams and guide/mentor them
Skills and experience:
- Solid experience in Java, Spring and web application development
- Experience developing and integrating with RESTful web services
- Competency in working with relational and NoSQL databases
- A good working knowledge of security concepts is desirable
- Experience working with cloud technologies is desirable
- Comfortable operating in an agile environment
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills when working with both business and technical teams
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.