Owing to a number of project wins, our client is looking to take on a Senior HVAC Design Engineer to join their team on a on-going basis.
The have multiple offices and an enviable order book within the built environment - Being medium size M&E they still have a friendly feel and candidates tend to remain happy. They work extensively within the commercial office, technology and high end mixed use spaces working with a number of prestigious clients and a high level of repeat business
This is a unique opportunity to join a very stable practice who will truly treat you the same a staff member (even extending your notice period to give extra security). They are looking for an experienced engineer who has over ten years experience and has been through a project lifecycle
- You will be working within the multi services Team undertaking HVAC services design, on large scale projects.
- Attend design team and client meetings
Ideally Degree or Equivalent Qualified in Mechanical Design or Building Services Engineering
- Working knowledge of UK standards
- Would have at least a four years Consultancy Design experience and have worked on a range of projects within the built environment
- Understand all aspect of HVAC
- Hevacomp or Cy map software experience
- Fast track fit-out experience would be advantageous, but not essential
Your expert recruitment consultant is Trevor Parsons, call today on or email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.