A FTSE listed global media and travel company is recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst role. The person must be a qualified accountant who is both hard-working and enthusiastic.
The company itself works closely with media outlets, online travel agents and corporate travel companies to provide an exceptional service to their clients.
The social side of the company is also very well regarded. The office is fitted with a rooftop bar, ping-pong tables and games consoles. It is also frequently voted as one of the best places to work in the UK.
- You will work within the FP&A team with all planning, forecasting, closing and business analytics to drive the performance of the company.
- You will be integral to the continuous improvement of the businesses financial processes.
- Quarterly forecasts - Forecast summary presentations to senior management highlighting trends/predictions.
- Ad-hoc analysis - deliver accurate and timely ad-hoc analysis.
- Business partnering with senior non-finance stakeholders
- The person must be a qualified accountant, either ACA, ACCA or CIMA, either newly qualified or with a few years of experience.
- Experience of working in a large and complex business
- Detailed knowledge of Excel
- Strong interest in travel and tourism
Salary and benefits:
- 55 - 60k
- Exceptional travel allowance