ABOUT THE FIRM: FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organisations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,800 professionals in 28 countries, we work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management and restructuring.
Since our founding in 1982, clients have turned to us for high-stakes issues that require specialised expertise. We are the company engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories of the last two decades .
If you are interested in becoming part of a fast growing company and contributing to history-making engagements, read on.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Senior Facilities Officer, working in a team of six and reporting directly to the London Facilities Manager. Overall, the position ensures the effective and efficient delivery of the department accountabilities but specifically focusing on the administration of the property portfolio for the FTI EMEA region. This role also requires both the input and delivery of key projects by the FTI Facilities team. In addition, the primary duties are outlined below;- PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Manage the EMEA lease schedule ensuring all details are up to date using a range of systems and uploading documentation into the required database (Lease Harbour).
- Coordinate insurance for all EMEA offices, providing regular updates to the Global team. Ensure that accurate data for our insurance policies are gathered, consolidated and shared where required.
- Set up and ensure the accuracy of the FTI Serviced Office schedule. Liaise with local contacts to ensure that these agreements are renewed or notice given as required.
- Drive and Lead the continual work required to retain ISO14001 (Environmental accreditation) including conducting internal audits for compliance that require an acute attention to detail.
- Undertake regular reviews of the FTI Consulting Business Continuity Plan through liaison with the Facilities Manager and Segment contacts for review by the ELT.
- Communicate with the Firm using the Everbridge emergency messaging system if the FM is not available.
- Produce, manipulate and analyse complex reports using Excel, such as for room allocations (Condeco) and the FTI emergency messaging service (Everbridge).
- Assist the FM with the planning of key projects for the Firm, inputting into the process, collaborating with key stakeholders and ensure delivery on time and on budget.
- Deputising for the Facilities Manager where required.
- Assist the Facilities Manager with the development and delivery of reports to Senior Management.
- Draft internal communication to FTI staff as and when required for approval and issue by the Marketing team.
- Ongoing liaison with ITG, Reception, Catering, Cleaning, Maintenance, Security, Post & Print Room teams and ad hoc service providers as required.
- Attend meetings with building management and liaise on a daily basis as required in order to ensure speedy resolution to building related issues.
- Liaise with external service partners and contractors on a regular basis, attend meetings and escalate issues.
- Support and guide the Facilities Assistants with help desk telephone and email queries as required, ensuring customers enquiries are dealt with in a concise, effective and professional manner.
- Review facilities services provided by our external partners in order to provide continuous improvements to the service. Input into tender processes as required.
- Co-ordinate and input into basic project planning for office moves, relocations, storage and archiving across the EMEA region.
- Provide assistance with the maintainance of the security access pass system, ensuring it is live and up-to-date at all times.
- Produce and update content on the Facilities Intranet page (Atlas).
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven experience working in a similar role within a large organisation in a professional services environment
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office packages, particularly Excel
- Experience working with multiple contractors and stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Exemplary time management, planning and organisation skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Expectation of intermittent physical labour to assist with office adjustment and moves
- Experience with ISO 14001, Health and Safety and DSE
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
- Customer centric mentality
- A proactive, vibrant and engaging manner
- A helpful and enthusiastic approach to the role
- A willingness to learn and support the Facilities Manager to (in time) act as a deputy
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload under pressure
- Team player who can also work independently
- Highly self-motivated with the initiative and resilience to tackle problems proactively
- Confidence working with a number of demanding stakeholders
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships quickly
FTI Consulting can offer a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer