Senior Central Payments Administrator - Cape Town 1. Role summary
Sanne Group is a premier fund administration service provider of alternative assets located across the globe. SANNE is a fast growing firm expanding its operational support model with resources located in Belgrade.
This is a new role, reporting to the Centralised Payment Team (CPT) Assistant Manager
Primary responsibility is to ensure we meet Client Services, and therefore client requirements, to process and deliver payment instructions to banks in line with expectations, and internal and external (bank) cut off times, for same day value
2. Key responsibilities
- Review and authorise payments that have been requested from the business across all Europe jurisdictions.
- Review and authorise batches/multiple payment runs requested from the business across all Europe jurisdictions.
- Ability to prepare and authorise payments across a wide range of on-line systems.
- At peak time’s assist with the preparation of payments, which will be authorised by an alternative authoriser.
- Liaise with internal business across multiple jurisdictions.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly/monthly MI required by management to ensure the efficient running of the Centralised Payment Team
- Ensure that payments are prepared and / or released prior to the cut-off times for the various banks.
- Support and train new members of the team. Assist with providing information for ad-hoc payments projects and ensure completion in line with pre-agreed deadlines.
- Prioritise urgent payments when required.
- Perform other administrative duties as necessary to support the team and wider business
- Generally act in the best interests of Sanne by supporting team members.
- Work closely with the CPT team in the Jersey and Belgrade offices.
3. Skills / experience required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in preparing, and releasing of payments.
- Knowledge of SWIFT routing and formatting.
- Experience of working with online banking systems.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Fluent in English, with ability to read and write with excellent conversation and communication skills.
- Ability to work to the strict internal and system driven deadlines.
- Must be able to work as part of a wider team.
- Knowledge of local regulatory environment an advantage