SEND Teacher - Primary/Secondary School - Based in Tower Hamlets
- Daily pay £125-£165 depending on experience
- September 2019
Empowering Learning are currently working with a SEND school who are currently looking for a full-time Primary Teacher Starting in September. The school caters to children with Moderate Learning Difficulties and Autism, the class sizes are no bigger than 6 to 8 per class and you will have at least one Teaching Assistant within the class supporting. The school ideally would like a Fully Qualified Primary Teacher with SEND experience, however, if you are a Primary Trained Teacher and looking to gain experience within a SEND school you will still be considered.
- Planning and Delivering primary curriculum
- Supervising children behaviour
- Marking work
- Preparing Teaching Assistants for the day
Benefits to you
- Excellent rates of pay depending on experience
- The opportunity for a permanent contract with the school
- Based in Tower Hamlets
- Supportive Team.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEND Teaching and want to make a difference, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today or you can contact Shaki. Sivaganeshan on or via email