An 'OUTSTANDING' SEN school in Redbridge are looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant to join the the welcoming team.
- The role is full-time (5 days per week) for the successful candidate
- You will be supporting children with Autism, Social Communication Difficulties and associated behaviours in small groups and one to one.
- The role will be to start ASAP and will be to continue in to the next Academic Year.
- The School offers personal development for all staff members, you will often have the opportunity to attend additional training.
- Have been rated as 'OUTSTANDING' by Ofsted on their last two inspections.
- The head teacher is highly effective and is relentless in her drive for continued improvement.
- The ARP is new to the School this year so you will have the oppertunity to help develop new systems.
- The curriculum is presented and supported in a variety of ways. It is practical, functionally based and supports lifelong learning.
- Will have UK classroom experience
- Ideally have experience working with children with Autism and associated behaviors.
- PECS, MAKATON, TEAACH or TEAM TEACH would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Be available as soon as possible
- Excel at building great relationships with pupils and staff
- Have a current DBS on the update service
If this sounds like a role that you could excel at then please contact BIANCA MEAD on . Alternatively you can email your CV
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Sugarman Education is also an equal opportunities employer and we treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer