An 'OUTSTANDING' Primary school based in the borough of Hackney are looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child on a one to one basis with challenging behaviours and ASD traits.
- The role is full-time (5 days per week) for the successful candidates
- You will be supporting a child who is transitioning from another School. The child has challenging behaviours and is displaying ASD traits.
- The role will be to start as soon as possible and continue for the rest of the Academic year. You will then be given the opportunity to apply for a permanent contact with the School.
- Have been rated as 'OUTSTANDING' by Ofsted on their last two inspections.
- The head teacher is highly effective and is relentless in her drive for continued improvement.
- The School is located in Clapton, Hackney.
- The Senior Leadership team are encouraging and approachable.
- Will have UK classroom experience
- Ideally have experience working with children with Special Educational Needs (Autism, Emotional Behaviour Difficulties, Learning Difficulties)
- The School likes to employ candidates who are nurturing, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and learning.
- Experience with challenging behaviours is an advantage.
- Excel at building great relationships with pupils and staff
- Have a current DBS on the update service
Apply online today or alternatively you can contact BIANCA MEAD on or email
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
It is Sugarman Education's policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, transgender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Here at Sugarman Education we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer