Science Teacher - Newham - Long Term Supply A secondary school in Newham is currently seeking a Science Teacher to join their friendly department with an immediate start.
As a science teacher, you will be working with KS3 & KS4 students covering Biology, Chemistry and Physics. You will be expected to support pupils as their teacher on both an individual and class basis. Some of the pupils you will teach may have additional learning needs such as ADHD, ASD or Dyslexia.
- Science Teacher
- KS4 experience required
- Long Term - January 2020 to July 2020
- Open to NQTs
- QTS or QTLS required
My client secondary school is located in Newham and is a well-respected school. The school boasts modern facilities, which is beneficial when it comes to practical science lessons, clear behaviour strategies, and a great focus on the progression of both students and staff. Access to the school is also convenient with a number of bus routes and train stations well within a walking distance.
About the role
- Qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS
- Behaviour management skills are beneficial
- Lessons will be good to outstanding consistently
- Good team ethos within the science department
About the School
- Consistent academic success
- Good OFSTED report in most recent inspection
- Modern science labs ideal for practical lessons
- Easily accessible bus and train routes to the school
If you feel as if this role is perfect for you, then please get in touch and apply with your most recent CV today, furthermore if you would just like more information then please get in touch with Tate at Academics on .