School Behaviour Buddy! Empowering Learning is working in partnership with local schools in the Borough of Newham. The schools are looking for candidates who can support pupil's with ASD, Moderate Learning Difficulties or Challenging Behaviour. The schools are likely to have Education Healthcare plans for pupils which identifies the areas of development and support needed.
An experienced Behaviour Buddy will be confident in building rapport and trusting relationships in order to progress learning. This role involves working closely with class teachers and the SENDco to implement a tailored learning approach where required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who have a passion for education and SEN. The schools have experienced teams already in place and are able to provide additional training and development.
In order to be considered for this role you need to:
- Have a Level 2 / 3 CACHE or NQT qualification
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary/Secondary School
- Previous Teaching Assistant experience within the last 12 months
In return Empowering Learning can offer;
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- CPD: SEND Workshop & Team Teach FREE
If interested, please send your updated CV to or call me on to discuss the opportunity