Are you passionate about bringing about positive changes to the South African workplace? If so, then Bruniquel & Associates, pioneers in workplace relations, is the right choice for you!
B&A has been in business for more than 37 years and specialises in TRAINING and CONSULTING solutions in:
*Employer /Employee Relations * Human Resources * Leadership.
What the opportunity entails?
An opportunity to work and grow in a business with a 37 year track record and top quality Seta accredited training courses.
A market related TCTC salary with incentive commissions will enable you to set your earning potential.
• Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience, preferably in a service, education or training environment.
• Background knowledge of the SETA landscape will be an advantage.
• Previous exposure to Employee Relations / Human Resources / Labour Law preferred.
• Knowledge of Employment Equity, Diversity and Leadership will be advantageous.
• The successful incumbent will be responsible for generating new business, key account management of current clients, establishing needs and advising clients on appropriate training and consulting interventions
• Fluency in English is required, while fluency in other languages will be advantageous.
• Good grammar and numeracy skills required.
• Initiates action and is self-driven.
• Team player.
• Excellent customer service orientation.
• Own transport is essential.
• Training will be provided in the unique B&A methodology