- Central London location - Close to Bank Station - Central Line, Northern Line, waterloo and many others
- Brand new offices with sleek fit out.
Our client base is growing and we’re looking for a Sales Development Manager (SDR Manager) to join our thriving Customer Team and play a pivotal role in propelling the business forwards.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Sales Development Manager will include:
- Recruiting, training, motivating and coaching SDRs, focused on attracting and retaining top talent that has the ability to quickly grow and scale within the organisation
- Partner with Account Executives and Marketing to optimise our outreach process and operations
- Encourage effective use of the sales stack to leverage data to drive performance
- Report on team and individual results to the Market Director and other stakeholders
- Oversee MQL management and where necessary ensure they are recycled back to Marketing
- Responsible for relentlessly iterating and MVT testing all aspects of the outreach strategy
- Providing training and coaching to team members on systems and processes
- Coach and mentor individual SDRs and contribute to career progression programme
- Identify opportunities to optimise better process and/or structure to drive improved efficiency and work cross-functionally to implement
Essential requirements of a Sales Development Manager will include:
- Be a personable, good communicator and exhibit excellent organisational skills
- Have a strong personality with the ability to inspire confidence and influence others
- Have a thorough understanding of the sales cycle from lead generation to close
- Be systems savvy (especially CRM like Salesforce and sales engagement tools such as Salesloft or similar)
- Be genuinely motivated by leading and shaping a successful team, with proven experience of mentoring others to positive outcomes
- Preferably worked in Enterprise B2B software
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Personal and team performance incentive
- Free Daily breakfast, drinks and fruit.
- Travel car loan and cycle to work scheme