Our client is a leading City based Fintech firm in the trading space experiencing rapid growth and a significant increase in turnover in line with its strategic objectives.
All areas of the company are expanding including risk management which now requires a junior Risk Analyst ready to take their next step and join the team supporting in any risk related matters including:
- Assisting with the risk framework and its implementation
- Managing and reporting the risk registers
- Assisting with risk assessments and ICAAP assessments
- Assisting the Credit Risk team with research into client financial positions, helping to prepare credit facility proposals, and client reporting
- Helping to monitor client positions including calculating mark to market values of open positions, that clients remain within the limits of their credit facilities, reviewing initial margin and variation margin positions, and escalating limit excesses
To be successful in this role you will need some recent work experience in credit risk management or market risk management and have relevant qualifications. Full training will be provided for this broad role that offers huge scope for career progression and learning across multiple areas and responsibilities.