EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS - Comfortable working as part of a small and organisationally flat team
- Highly orgnaised and very strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills - locally within the Finance Team and clients
- Good Excel skills
The key responsibilities of the role revolve around managing research income:
- Raising invoices (fixed and variable RPAs) and ensuring that cash receipts are properly matched
against invoices. Reporting on and following up on unpaid invoices.
- Monthly accruals for RPA income - including allocations to the correct client and business unit.
- Updating of sub-systems (Global Trades, Account Analysis, Hermes) and reconciling between
Oracle and sub-systems.
- Raising invoices and accounting for other ad-hoc income - primarily corporate access.
- Bank reconciliations for all of bank accounts.
Other responsibilities of the role:
- Support when needed for Accounts Payable (Oracle) and Expenses Management (Concur)
- Cover for other tasks performed in a small finance team.
REPORTING LINE TO
- European Financial Controller
- Accounts Receivable